- 1 Year Warranty on all Parts/ 90 Days on Labor
- Acquisition PC
- Easydent 4 and EZ3D Plus Imaging Software
- Free Installation by Certified Technician in the USA
- FOV: 5×5, 8.5×5, 8.5×8.5, 12×8.5
- Crated for Domestic or International Shipment
- Shipping Fee of $985 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 1-Year of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
Vatech PaX-Duo 3D captures high-quality standard, child, TMJ (open and closed), and sinus panoramic views in seconds.
Vatech Pax-Duo 3D provides a panoramic pediatric selection that reduces radiation output for maximum patient safety.
Panoramic images captured by the Vatech PaX-Duo 3D panoramic and cone beam system can be easily integrated into almost any imaging software.
Vatech Pax-Duo 3D features two embedded auto-switching sensors that rotate automatically between traditional panoramic x-rays and cone beam modes.
Vatech PaX-Duo 3D captures medium Field of View dental radiography images in optimal sizes for dental diagnoses and implant placement, including: 5 x 5 cm, 8.5 x 5 cm, 8.5 x 8.5 cm, and 12 x 8.5 cm.
Auto-Focus technology optimizes radiographic images by compensating for incorrect patient positioning during the dental pano and atypical dental anatomy without the need for multiple scans.
Vatech PaX-Duo 3D delivers a variety of field of view sizes to meet a wide range of diagnostic needs. The larger 12 x 8.5 cm size scans the entire dental arch, while the smaller 5 x 5 cm field of view captures only the region of interest, reducing patient dose and eliminating the need to diagnose unnecessary structures.
Vatech PaX-Duo3D delivers medium 3D Field of View images in a variety of sizes to support a wide range of dental applications. The Pax-Duo3D features four cone beam capture modes including: maxillary, mandible, occlusion, and TMJ.
The included Ez3D software provides robust cone beam acquisition, and intuitive image analysis and management functions, such as cross-sectional views, implant simulations, nerve mapping, and measurement tools. The intuitive report function provides easy export and reports for referrals.