- 1 Year Warranty on Parts/ 90 Days on Labor
- Free Installation by Certified Technician in the USA
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Acquisition PC, Sidexis Imaging Software, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor for $850
- Shipping Fee of $750 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 2-Years of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
Simple, easy operation and reliable quality images make this Sirona digital panorex system an excellent diagnostic tool for everyday and specialty exams. Panoramic options include: standard, 1.25 magnified, orthoradial left/right, sinus, and lateral TMJ.
This Sirona panorex features a specially designed pediatric imaging program with a shorter scan time, focused dentition scan area and reduced radiation dose, making it a good choice for pediatric dentists as well.
This digital dental X-ray machine can be upgraded by the manufacturer to a multi-modality pan-ceph X-ray system, with shared or dedicated X-ray sensors.
This Sirona panoramic X-ray can integrate into most dental imaging software using a simple TWAIN interface. Compatible software includes Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin.
Featuring Sirona “Quickshot” technology for fast and easy acquisition, this digital dental unit's cephalometric X-ray programs include symmetric AP/PA, lateral and carpus exposures, as well as asymmetrical views. Available adjustable crown collimation helps reduce patient X-ray exposure.
If you are thinking of upgrading to the power of dental cone beam, certain Sirona XG 3D Ready dental X-ray machines can be upgraded to include medium field of view (up to 8×8 cm) CBCT imaging.
Sirona dental X-ray machines are fully adjustable to accommodate wheelchairs and patients with disabilities.