- 1 Year Warranty on all Parts
- Acquisition PC and RECO
- Sidexis Imaging Software
- Free Shipping in the USA
- FOV: 15×15
- Crated for Domestic or International Shipment
- Installation Fee of $2450 by Certified Technician in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 1-Year of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
The Galileos Comfort Plus cone beam acquires a single 15 x15 cm scan, with optional high-contrast and high-definition settings. It provides the following views: ceph lateral, ceph PA/AP, airway, pan with 3D slice navigation, TSA, axial, sagittal, coronal, implant alignment, and detailed upper airway analysis.
Select the High-Definition mode for Sirona's highest resolution 15 cm spherical volume 3D cone beam scan. An advanced feature, the HD scan mode shows detailed anatomical analysis for more accurate diagnoses.
The Sirona Galileos Comfort Plus includes a fast-scan protocol that captures the entire craniofacial anatomy in 14 seconds.
By integrating this Sirona 3D system into your CEREC CAD/CAM workflow, you can reduce patient visits and improve patient satisfaction. Cone beam scan data from the Galileos Comfort Plus directly integrates with the CEREC and complements the process for more accurate 3D modeling and treatment planning.
The Sirona Galileos Comfort Plus fully adjusts to accommodate patients in wheelchairs and those with other disabilities.