- 1 Year Warranty on Parts/ 90 Days on Labor
- Free Shipping in the USA
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Acquisition PC, Romexis v3 Imaging Software with 5-User License, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor for $850
- Installation Fee of $2850 by Certified Technician in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 1-Year of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
The entry-level Planmeca ProOne panorex includes the following dental panoramic X-ray programs: standard, pediatric, double lateral TMJ, double PA TMJ, and PA sinus. Some models include the optional extraoral bitewing feature, as well.
The Planmeca ProOne dental X-ray machine offers pedo-friendly “child” settings, in which the imaging area and exposure values are reduced. The focal layer can be narrowed, reducing patient dose.
Make the move to digital dental X-ray even easier with simple TWAIN integration into most dental imaging software including Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin.
The optional Planmeca extraoral bitewing program captures bitewing-like views without the need for traditional intraoral films or digital intraoral sensors.
Wheelchair accessible, the Planmeca ProOne dental X-ray machine adjusts to accommodate patients with disabilities.
The Mac-friendly Planmeca ProOne panorex works seamlessly with Mac-based networks with the optional Romexis software.