- 1 Year Warranty on all Parts/ 90 Days on Labor
- Acquisition PC
- iCAT Vison Imaging Software
- Free Installation by Certified Technician in the USA
- FOV: 5×5, 6×4, 6×8, 8×8, 8×15, 13×15
- Crated for domestic or international shipment
- Shipping Fee of $985 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 1-Year of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
The KaVo OP 3D Pro panorex and cone beam system features extraoral bitewing X-rays for added flexibility and patient comfort.
Featuring dedicated panoramic sensor technology, the KaVo OP 3D Pro captures high-quality traditional 2D panorex X-rays. Imaging programs include standard panoramic, pediatric panoramic, and more advanced options such as ortho-zone, wide arch, TMJ, extraoral bitewings and more.
KaVo OP 3D Pro includes Low-Dose Technology (LDT) for dental cone beam images. Select LDT to use up to five times less radiation for cone beam scans than for traditional 2D panoramic X-rays.
Designed to be pedo-friendly, the KaVo OP 3D Pro automatically collimates images for adults and children to optimize patient dose and enhance patient safety.
Upgrade this KaVo CBCT machine with cephalometric imaging through the manufacturer if and when your practice needs change.
KaVo dental X-ray machines adjust to accommodate patients in wheelchairs as well as those with other disabilities.
Panoramic images captured with the KaVo OP 3D Pro can be easily integrated into almost any leading dental imaging software. Compatible programs include Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin.
The KaVo OP 3D Pro includes 5 different field of view cone beam settings up to a large 13 x 15 cm exam for a wide range of dental applications. Select the 5 x 5 cm option for endodontics or single site implants, the 6 x 8 cm FOV for multiple implants and surgical guides, the 8 x 8 cm view for both arches, the 8 x15 cm FOV for TMJ, airway and sinus, and the optional 13 x 15 cm FOV for maxillofacial applications. Use the SMARTVIEW scout technology for accurate FOV positioning.
Every KaVo OP 3D Pro purchase includes the Invivo 3D imaging software from Anatomage. Invivo 3D works together with the OP 3D Pro system to help you capture, manage and analyze images, diagnose patient conditions, and plan treatment options. Easily share and export images in a standard DICOM format.