- 1 Year Warranty on Parts/ 90 Days on Labor
- Free Installation by Certified Technician in the USA
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Acquisition PC, iCAT Vison Imaging Software, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor for $850
- Shipping Fee of $985 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 1-Year of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
KaVo OP 2D dental panoramic X-ray delivers high-quality standard 2D adult and child panorex images as well as more advanced options such as ortho-zone, wide arch, TMJ, extraoral bitewings and more.
In addition to standard panorex exams, the OP 2D from KaVo captures panoramic bitewing X-rays to help enhance and streamline patient care.
The KaVo OP 2D can be upgraded to cephalometric imaging at any time by contacting the manufacturer.
The KaVo OP 2D panoramic X-ray system includes a child-specific setting to help reduce radiation exposure to children and small adults.
Easily integrate panoramic images with almost any leading dental imaging software with a simple TWAIN interface. Compatible programs include Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin.
The KaVo OP 2D was designed to grow along with your practice. Upgrade to cone beam through the manufacturer whenever you're ready. Choose field of view sizes up to 13 x 15 cm for the widest range of applications.
The KaVo OP 2D digital dental X-ray machine is small and compact to fit in even the tightest spaces.
KaVo OP 2D is wheelchair-friendly and adjusts to help accommodate patients with disabilities.