- 1 Year Warranty on Parts/ 90 Days on Labor
- Acquisition PC
- Instrumentarium Twain Imaging Software
- Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor
- Free Installation by Certified Technician in the USA
- FOV 5×5, 6×8, 8×8, 8×15, 13×15
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Shipping Fee of $985 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 1-Year of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
Capture traditional 2D panoramic X-rays with OP300 Maxio’s dedicated panorex sensor technology. Exams include standard panoramic imaging as well as more advanced options such as ortho zone, orthoagonal, wide arch, TMJ, and bitewing views.
The versatile OP300 Maxio system with large field of view cone beam ct scan option can adjust to meet a wide variety of diagnostic requirements. Choose the small 5×5 cm FOV for endodontics or single implants, the 6×8 cm FOV for a single arch, the 8×8 cm FOV for both jaws, the 8×15 cm FOV for TMJ studies and the large 13 x 15 cm scan for bi-lateral TMJ, sinus and maxillofacial applications.
Use the included Anatomage Invivo 3D imaging software to capture, analyze and diagnose patient images. Powerful image management tools help you create, communicate and manage treatment plans. Easily share images with patients and colleagues in a standard DICOM format.
This Instrumentarium CBCT machine can be upgraded to cephalometric imaging at any time by the manufacturer to deliver a variety of lateral, AP/PA and oblique views.
The OP300 Maxio from Instrumentarium includes Low-Dose Technology (LDT) that delivers cone beam scans using up to five times less radiation that a standard 2D panoramic X-ray.
TWAIN-connect 2D images captured with OP300 Maxio into most leading dental imaging software including Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin. Ask your Renew Digital Sales Representative if you don’t see your software listed.
This Instrumentarium CBCT is handicap- accessible and wheelchair-friendly to help treat patients with disabilities.
Select the extraoral bitewing feature to help replace intraoral bitewings for patients with sensitivities to intraoral films or sensors.
Instrumentarium OP300 Maxio panorex and cone beam system adjusts to capture pedo-friendly exams for the safety of your smallest patients.