- 1 Year Warranty on Parts
- Acquisition PC
- Instrumentarium Twain Imaging Software
- Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor
- Free Installation by Certified Technician in the USA
- FOV 6×4, 6×8
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Shipping Fee of $750 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 2-Years of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
The Instrumentarium OP300 dental panorex system includes the ability to capture extraoral bitewings for additional patient comfort and flexibility.
Instrumentarium OP300 automatically collimates images for adults and children to optimize patient dose and increase patient safety.
The Instrumentarium OP300 dental X-ray machine is fully handicap accessible and wheelchair-friendly.
If you decide to add orthodontics to your practice, this dental panorex unit can be upgraded with a cephalometric X-ray arm for premium cephalometric imaging.
The OP300 3D panoramic, cephalometric and cone beam system captures high-quality focused and medium field of view cone beam images in seconds.
The Instrumentarium OP300 provides a wide selection of panoramic dental X-ray imaging programs, including standard pano X-ray imaging, and more advanced options such as ortho zone, orthoagonal, wide arch, TMJ, and bitewing views.
Using a convenient TWAIN interface, images captured with Instrumentarium OP300 can be easily integrated into almost any dental imaging software including Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin.