- 1 Year Warranty on all Parts / 90 Days on Labor
- Acquisition Computer
- Smartscan Studio/ TxStudio powered by Anatomage Imaging Software
- Free Installation by Carestream Certified Technician in the USA
- FOV 8×5, 8×8, 16×4, 16×5, 16×8, 16×10, 16×11, 16×13, 23×17
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Shipping Fee of $985 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 1-Year of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
This i-CAT CBCT dental X-ray machine delivers traditional 2D panoramic images with the innovative i-PAN feature. It provides flexibility to acquire a traditional panoramic view without compromising quality, existing processes or unnecessary radiation exposure to your patients.
With the system’s advanced QuickScan+ technology, you can capture full dentition 3D imaging at a lower dose than a 2D panoramic X-ray. Designed with patient care in mind, the QuickScan+ mode enables you to reduce scan time and radiation exposure on large field of view protocols (Arches, TMJ, 3D Ceph).
This i-CAT CBCT X-ray system comes complete with Tx STUDIO software, powered by Anatomage. This robust program provides all the tools dentists and dental specialists need to diagnose and plan implants, restorations, surgical procedures, endodontics, orthodontics, TMJ and airway assessment.
The i-CAT FLX v17 is SureSmile-certified, meeting the precision and accuracy requirements of SureSmile software. Captured CBCT scans can be used in orthodontic treatment planning as part of a new or established SureSmile solution workflow.
i-CAT dental cone beam systems are fully handicap-accessible. Simply remove the chair for easy wheelchair access.
The i-CAT FLX v17 is designed with a compact, small footprint and seated design that fits into just about any practice configuration.
he i-CAT FLX v17 X-ray offers medium, large and extended 3D cone beam fields of view for a broad range of dental specialty applications. Adjustable to fit each unique case, this dental cone beam unit from i-CAT can be collimated exactly to the field of view required – from a single arch to an extended 3D cephalometric volume (23×17 cm).
Easily TWAIN-connect your 2D panoramic images captured by the i-CAT FLX v17 into almost any leading dental imaging software including Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin. Ask your Renew Digital Sales Representative if you don’t see your software listed.