- 1 Year Warranty on all Parts / 90 Days on Labor
- Acquisition Computer
- iCAT Vison Imaging Software
- Free Installation by Carestream Certified Technician in the USA
- FOV 8.5×4, 8×14
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Shipping Fee of $750 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 2-Years of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
With the innovative i-PAN feature, this i-CAT X-ray delivers a traditional 2D panorex scan. You don't have to sacrifice your existing imaging methods and workflows when you upgrade to i-CAT cone beam technology.
i-CAT FLX MV 3D cone beam system comes complete with Tx STUDIO software from Anatomage. Perform specialized procedures with confidence as you combine the power of Tx STUDIO and i-CAT CBCT. Tx STUDIO features simple modules dentists and dental specialists need to diagnose and plan implants, restorations, surgical procedures, endodontics, TMJ and more.
Integrate i-CAT FLX MV 2D panoramic images via a simple TWAIN interface with just about any dental imaging software including Schick, Dexis, Carestream, VIXWIN, Apteryx, Eaglesoft, XDR and Dolphin. Ask your Renew Digital Sales Representative if you don’t see your software listed.
The i-CAT FLX MV delivers medium field of view dental cone beam scans with a diameter of up to 15.5 cm – all at a low dose. Scans can capture single to dual arches as well as the temporomandibular joints. Standard Scan options include: 4, 6, 8.5 cm (h) x 8.5 cm (d) or 4, 6, 8.5 cm (h) x 15.5 cm (d). Select from simple preset scan protocols, then customize settings for each individual patient.
i-CAT's advanced QuickScan+ mode allows you to capture full dentition cone beam imaging at a lower radiation dose than a 2D panoramic X-ray. With Quickscan+ you can cut scan-time in half, optimizing image workflow.
The i-CAT FLX MV is designed to be fully handicap-accessible. Remove the chair for convenient wheelchair access.
A seated cone beam system, the i-CAT FLX MV has a small footprint that can fit even the tightest practice locations.