- 1 Year Warranty on Parts/90 Days on Labor
- Free Installation by Certified Technician in the USA
- Crated for International or Domestic Shipping
- Acquisition PC, Carestream Imaging Software v7, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor for $850
- Shipping Fee of $750 in the USA
Platinum Warranty Package Contingent on Global Imaging Installation:
- 2-Years of Unlimited tech support/ help desk
- Initial training with one additional training sessions at no charge
- Access to our On-Site nationwide network of Equipment and Tech Support
- Simba Support service at 10% off all additional IT Services
- 10% off all parts purchases
CS 8100 digital panoramic system quickly and efficiently captures high-quality panoramic images including: standard, pediatric, bitewings, segmented, TMJ (2 or 4 views), and maxillary sinuses.
CS 8100 digital panoramic system features a bitewing-like view for a quick and easy alternative to intraoral bitewing x-rays on this digital x-ray machine.
Panoramic x-ray images captured by the CS 8100 digital panoramic system can be easily integrated into almost any imaging software.
The Carestream CS 8100 panorex includes a pediatric setting that automatically reduces the image field size and radiation output, enhancing the safety of your smallest patients.
As your practice needs change, CS 8100 digital panoramic system can be upgraded to a wide range of cone beam programs by the manufacturer. Field of views include: dual jaw mode (8×9 cm), single jaw mode (8×5 cm), universal and endo field of view (5×5 cm), and pediatric program (4×4 cm).
Carestream CS 8100 is upgradeable to cephalometric imaging at any time by the manufacturer.
CS Imaging Software is included with every CS 8100 panorex x-ray purchase. CS Imaging Software includes all of the tools you need to manage your images and diagnose your patients.
The CS 8100 dental panoramic X-ray is wheelchair-friendly and handicap accessible to help accommodate patients with disabilities.
The sleek, small footprint of the Carestream CS 8100 makes it a perfect fit into almost any practice setting, allowing dental professionals to achieve optimal dental radiography.